In today’s complex business environment, you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Phoenix.net has developed 3 core services that will help address this issues and take the pain out of running your IT infrastructure.
Our services are designed to assist you with the day-to-day running of your IT environment, mitigation of security threats, protection of your Intellectual Property, mobile and desktop/server data management, mitigation of risk with information management , continued threat detection and CIO advice services.
With the use of our “single pane of glass” technology we are able to monitor and manage your company services proactively.
We offer 3 core services to businesses:
Managed Services Provider(MSP)
Managed Services Provider(MSP) are a group of offerings that reduce the dependence on an in-house IT department, all the while improving service levels and saving you costs. For smaller companies who don’t have the luxury of having an in-house IT department we become the IT department, by tailor making a solution for you with various services and Vendors we represent and have partnerships with.
Within larger companies who have in-house IT Departments, we can also play a meaningful role by freeing up the internal IT department allowing us to focus on day-to-day issues. Our servce is designed on keeping the network secure and running.
Managed Security Services (MSS)
Managed security services (MSS) is a systematic approach to managing an organization’s IT security needs. The services are outsourced to us, we oversee your company’s network and information system security. The functions of MSS include round-the-clock monitoring and management of intrusion detection systems and firewalls, overseeing patch management and upgrades, performing security assessments and security audits, and responding to emergencies.
With our “single pane of glass” technology we are able to see the entire network in context and manage any threat that is emerging. Our technology is automated and this diverts the burden of performing the chores manually.
Virtual CIO Services (vCIO)
Most companies need to engage reliable advisors for their businesses. Similarly, there are times when your business needs guidance on IT strategy and IT operations.
Embarking on the IT strategy to match future business needs has become vital for every business today, and hence the virtual CIO provider becomes a vital decision in business planning. Phoenix .net offers virtual or outsourced CIO service with highly experienced team for start-ups, SMEs and established businesses.
What we do
Our solutions are aimed at small and medium businesses, we providing rock solid enterprise solutions at affordable prices. Our philosophy is to align ourselves with best of breed hardware and software vendors, which provide great Technology and managed solutions software.
Watch this short 3 Min Video on MSP and how it can benefit you!
Why should I make use of this service?
- Cheaper than doing this in-house
- Access to experts in the field
- Pro-active Management of your network
- Free up internal staff & resources
- “window” into your network
- Maximum uptime guarantee
Managed Services Provider(MSP)
We are your IT Department
We make sure your systems are up and running during business hours. Our service include, but are not limited to :
- Network Monitoring
- Mobile device management & support
- Software deployment
- Automated Antivirus, Anti-malware, ransomware and Security patching
- Hardware monitoring
- Audit and Inventory
- Automated and managed backup
- Remote support
- Patch Management
All at a fixed monthly cost to your company.
- Vestibulum ac purus nibh. Duis posuere viverra adipiscing.
- Phasellus dui justo, placerat ac tempor et, euismod dictum enim.
- Sed nec tortor metus. Duis sollicitudin purus ipsum, ac elementum libero.
Vestibulum ac purus nibh. Duis posuere viverra adipiscing. Phasellus dui justo, placerat ac tempor et, euismod dictum enim. Sed nec tortor metus. Duis sollicitudin purus ipsum, ac elementum libero.
Our Engagement Process:
Step 1 Assess where you are with a IT Systems Audit.
Step 2 Document Findings in a report, In English, not geek talk!
Step 3 Present Recommendations
Step 4 Implement mutually agreed upon recommendations
Step 5 Continually Assess business needs
Virtual CIO(Chief Information Officer)
“Make your IT Officer”
What we do for your business!
The Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) service helps small and medium sized enterprises manage Information Technology in order to redirect their focus away from IT problems and towards their core business. We will take charge of your information technology infrastructure to:
- Ensure Operational Productivity – your critical business systems need to be proactively managed to reduce the likelihood of unplanned business downtime.
- Maintain Connectivity – Network and Message – keeping you connected to your office, co-workers and customers
- Manage Security Risks – taking precautions to guard confidential information and keep you free from viruses, spyware malware, ransomware and spam
- Create a Disaster Recovery Strategy – avoid unnecessary downtime and have the ability to recover from foreseeable computer problems in a timely and predictable fashion – it’s not “if” a problem will occur but “when” that we prepare for.